- Translations exclusively by native speakers
- DIN ISO 17100
- Perfect for websites and ecommerce
- Reach target audiences abroad
Specialist translation and localisation: Communicate clearly to your global target audience in over 25 languages
- Quality, quality, quality: Good quality makes people happy. We achieve this through high standards and a switched-on team.
- Native teams: We don’t speak 25+ languages. But our global network does.
- Three is the magic number: Four-eye principle + DIN ISO 17100 registration + internal quality checks = Jackpot.
- We speak SEO: Keywords and digital content can’t just be translated. They need to be localised.
- Tools & technical support: CMS, XML, CAT tools and TMs. Sound like double Dutch? Not to us.
Language overview for our content creation and translation services
Our specialist translation and localisation services
Your contact at Kolibri
Kolibri Online GmbH
What our customers say about us:
“When it comes to SEO translation, we feel we are in good hands with Kolibri Online. Thanks to their excellent advice and high-quality work, we have been able to expand our SEO landing pages in the Netherlands and Belgium quickly and reliably. We look forward to our continued collaboration!”
Website translation and localisation
Our native-speaker specialist translators work together with our SEO-trained project management team to ensure that multilingual content is perfectly localised, taking into account linguistic and cultural characteristics of the target country along with the latest SEO factors. By choosing Kolibri Online to translate your website and online shop, you will benefit from more than a decade of experience and our extensive network of professional translators.
When it comes to SEO translation, we offer:
- International keyword research
- Keyword implementation in key page elements
- Meta title and meta description translation in line with current SEO guidelines
- Flawless export and import of content with your CMS
App translation and localisation
Kolibri Online helps companies in various sectors to localise apps and offers professional translation services for mobile apps based on the tried-and-tested four-eye principle. We rely exclusively on native speakers with suitable additional qualifications and support our customers with a highly trained project management team.
Marketing translation and transcreation
We’re also happy to offer transcreation services upon request. This can be a useful solution, particularly for marketing texts, as they often cannot be translated directly. The best examples of this are slogans and claims, which regularly employ alliteration, puns, rhymes and idioms. In such cases, a freer, more creative form of translation is often the best way to convey the message into the target language. However, transcreation also makes it possible to tailor mailshots, landing pages and blog posts better to your target audience.
When it comes to technical translations, we work exclusively with native translators who possess suitable knowledge and expertise in the specific technical field. This is the only way to ensure that specialist terminology is translated correctly.
Translating legal texts requires exacting attention to detail and extensive knowledge of the legal systems in both source and target countries. Without this level of diligence, there is a risk that legally binding clauses in contracts and other documents may be unclear or entirely incomprehensible.
Our specialist legal translators have the necessary training and qualifications to translate legal terms and formulations in the source language into appropriate, unambiguous text in the target language.
We can translate legal documents for you, including:
- Contracts, order letters and agreements
- General terms and conditions (GTCs)
- Non-disclosure and data protection agreements
- Legal and business correspondence
Voiceover and subtitling
We can produce scripts for videos, complete with time codes, and have them professionally translated – bearing in mind any character and time limits. We also make sure that the background score is appropriate and authentic in the target language, source suitable mother-tongue voice talent for our customers and coordinate sound and editing processes.
Voiceover and storyboard translation is suitable for various scenarios, including:
- Corporate videos
- Audio guides
- Product showcases
- Social media campaigns
Our sectors of focus
How can we help you?
Call us on: +49 (0)40 5247774-0 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.