- Proofreading and copy editing
- Specialist proofreaders and copy editors
- English, French and numerous other languages
- Flawless text and website content
Professional text correction services for companies: Proofreading and copy editing by Kolibri Online
Your contact at Kolibri
Project Manager Specialist Translation & Copy Editing
+49 40 5247774-15
Kolibri Online GmbH
Adding the finishing touches to texts: Place a proofreading or editing order
We offer proofreading and copy editing services in over 25 languages, including:
Copy editing services from Kolibri Online for texts and websites
One customer’s experience of working with Kolibri Online:
“What we appreciate above all about our collaboration with Kolibri Online is their pragmatic approach. The team is always contactable and are never flustered, even when we make change requests.
From classic editing services to Russian translations, Kolibri Online has been a professional partner to us on projects large and small. They also answer specific questions promptly and, thanks to their good contacts, with perfect clarity.”
Typical cases for copy editing services
- Print media such as magazines, books and specialist publications
- Blogs and online magazines
- Press releases, mailshots and other informative materials used in PR work
- Marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, mailshots and adverts
- Instructions, manuals, product data sheets and safety information
- Annual reports
- Internal corporate presentations, newsletters and handouts
- Websites and online shops
Professional proofreading for over 25 languages
Professional proofreading focuses on spelling, punctuation and grammar but also looks for other flaws such as double spaces, appropriate line breaks and the proper use of hyphens and dashes.
If you would like us to edit copy and you already have a certain layout in mind (such as text for ads, corporate brochures, customer magazines etc.), you should always have the text edited before inserting it into the final format. Of course, an initial draft layout can be very helpful for editors, but layout and formatting should generally accommodate the text, not the other way round. Then, once the edited text has been inserted into the layout, we can carry out a final review.
Our sectors of focus
How can we help you?
Call us on: +49 40 5247774-0 or send us an email at email@example.com.